Dog training in Orlando and throughout central Florida is now more accessible than ever. Behavior and obedience training is sometimes the last thing dog owners consider when choosing a breed or gender.
For example, high energy dogs should be paired with high energy humans. Lack of exercise, owner inexperience, or undiagnosed health issues often lead to dog behavior problems. Listed below are examples of several common dog behavior problems. If your dog displays any of these or other unwanted behaviors, you live in or near Orlando, Florida, and you are in need of a dog trainer, we would love to hear from you.
Does your dog:
- Dominate and run your household?
- Have problems walking on a leash?
- Show aggression to humans?
- Show aggression to other dogs?
- Chew or destroy furniture or personal items?
- Rush the front door barking excessively when doorbell rings?
- Jump on people when they enter?
- Bark at people or animals passing by windows or doors?
- Become aggressive if you take away a bowl or toy?
- Urinate when excited or frightened?
- Display other unwanted or unacceptable behavior?
Have you ever been told:
- Your dog is beyond help or impossible to change.
- Your dog is too old to change his bad habits.
- Your dog should be put down because he’s aggressive.
If your dog displays any of these or other behavioral issues, please contact me right away. I believe any dog at any age can be rehabilitated making you and your dog happier and healthier. So, let’s get started!!!
“Creating well-balanced families one dog at a time.”
For your FREE telephone consultation.